Walkin on 25th - 31st August
QualificationUG - Any Graduate
Experience6 months - 6 years
No of Openings25
Exclusive Walk-in for Technical Service Desk/DC-OPs
Role: Technical Service Desk / Data Center operation
Experience: 6 months - 6 years ( Technical voice /semivoice, IT helpdesk /service Desk / Data center operation-monitoring, remedies, ticketing tools )
Note : freshers/ other exp please don't apply system Administrator & Desktop engineer pls don't apply
Hiring for Analyst/Sr. Analyst
Technical Support to HCL's business clients. He / She will be responsible to provide voice suppor t, Hardware, software,network problem diagnosis,chat, to the clients and provide technical resolution. Incumbent should open for 24X7 operations.
Eligibility (Tech-voice, semivoice, semi tech-voice,semivoice )
Responsibilities :- SD
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer's end users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
- Perform user account management activities
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams
- Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
Responsibilities :- DC -Ops
- Good communication
- experience only with international process , domestic with good comm is fine
- ready to work in any shift
- 0.6m-3 yrs Experience in ( LINUX, UNIX,windows,monitoring ,server,network monitoring )
- should have worked on remedy & ticketing tools
- certification course with min 6months in linux /unix/CCNA/Microsoft with good comm are eligible .
If your experience is relevant kindly walk in to the below mentioned address Directly.
- Technical Voice Experience required
- Phone support experience necessary.
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
- Hands-on work experience with the following:
- Windows Operating systems
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008,
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
- VPN and remote dial-in users
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
- PDA and blackberry support
- Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like Winzip, etc
- Technical Voice / semivoice / semitech voice, semivoice Experience required For SERVICEDESK Requirement
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
- Can drive HCL's value and its methodology
0.6m-3 yrs Experience in ( LINUX, UNIX,windows,monitoring ,server,network monitoring )
should have worked on remedy & ticketing tools
certification course with min 6months in linux /unix/CCNA/Microsoft with good comm are eligible
graduates, 10+ 3yrs / arrears/pending docmts/ ( applicable for only chennai location )
**Must Carry printout of this page along with your updated resume.
- Time: Weekdays - 1pm-3.30pm, Saturday: 10am-3pm
- Venue: Sterling Technopolis:- HCL Comnet Limited, 4/293, Sterling Technopolis, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Kandanchavadi,
- Telephone: 044-64540470