Walkin on 11th Jul to 13th Jul
Experience1 to 3 yrs.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Hapi, StrongLoop, etc
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments [oauth, JWT, Passport]
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests frameworks using Jasmine, Karma, Mocha
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN, Git
- Plan, design, develop, debug, implement and support web-based applications and services
- Modify existing software to: correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environments, or improve performance
- Adheres to and recommends improvements to project coding standards
- Improve software quality by conducting systems analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Time: From 10 PM
- Venue: Matrimony.Com Address: Arihant e Park, Lattice Bridge Road, 2nd Floor, Baktavatsalm Nagar, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020.
- Telephone: 6381585166