Walkin on 20th Sep
CompanyBNYMellonInternationalOperations(India) PrivateLim ited
Experience4 to 6 yrs
Salary4,50,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
No of Openings2
- D ay-to-day operations of a small- to medium-sized fund accounting support team, providing work direction and technical assistance on complex matters.
- Accounting and net asset value (NAV) production functions (including NAV construction and validation, NAV review, dissemination and reporting activities) for more complex funds. Reviews data and assists in resolving escalated problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- Tracks data and maintains accounting records for funds of higher complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Assists in establishing data maintenance and summarization processes to improve team efficiency and best support the accounting team.
- Coordinates review of reports and the sharing of reports with accounting teams.
- Reviews work of junior team members. Regularly works with client staff to exchange information with respect to cash, accounting, and reporting of daily and monthly client activities and initiatives. Communicates data needs and answers client questions.
- Assists in identifying and implementing process improvements to reduce audit and financial exposure and improve team efficiency. No direct reports
- Time: Between 11:30 am till 12:30 PM
- Venue: BNY Mellon International Operations (India) Pvt Ltd Block 2, 6th Floor , DLF IT Park ,Chennai - 600089